SWIMMING POOL SERVICE PLANS:
WE PROVIDE WHAT YOU NEED- WHEN YOU NEED IT!
DAILY POOL SERVICE ~ WEEKLY POOL SERVICE ~ CUSTOM POOL SERVICE
ALL PLAN OPTION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Ensure you can see the bottom clearly.
- Check for stains or algae on bottom of pool.
- Visually inspect inlet and outlet covers.
- Look for any potential problems.
- Skim Pool Surface.
- Brush walls and steps.
- Scrub scum line.
- Check that the water level is high enough for proper automatic skimming.
- Empty and clean Skimmer Baskets or gutters.
- Check automated chemical feeder. (if applicable)
- Make sure disinfectant and pH dosing systems are functioning properly.
- Check the amount of chemicals available in feeders or supply to metering pumps.
- Adjust chemicals as needed. Check the flow meter reading.
- Check that the valves in the pools circulation system are in the proper position.
- Check the filter pressure and backwash, if necessary.
- Vacuum the pool, if needed.
- Check the filter gauges after vacuuming.
- Clean salt cell (if applicable).
- Adjust and Maintain Equipment (backwash, empty pump basket).
- Lubrication of o-rings, unclogging impellers, or Adjusting Valves.
- Implement Chemicals.
EVENT POOL SERVICE
Blythe POOLS, Inc: Is available to come out and clean your pool whenever you call and request a cleaning. Many pool owners find this helpful when they are hosting a party or other special event or a major storm has come through and left the pool in desperate need of some attention.